- Organization Name: Eide Bailly
- Date Needed: ASAP
- City: Denver, CO
- Type of Position: Full-time
- Experience Requirement: 3+ years of past administrative support experience in the healthcare industry
- Description & Details:
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states across the Midwest and western United States and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate. This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Healthcare is one of the largest industries at Eide Bailly with more than 300 professionals dedicated to serving health care organizations across the country. Our experienced professionals are passionate about serving others and helping clients succeed. We offer our clients several sustainable solutions to enable health care organizations to transform and thrive in their local communities.
Typical Day in the Life
- A typical day as a Healthcare Consulting Paraprofessional might include:
- Assisting the medical professional consulting team with all office activities (typing, faxing, scanning, copying documents).
- Answering the phone with professionalism, greeting clients and directing them to the appropriate person.
- Coordinating staff meetings, conference calls and webcasts.
- Generating and working with documents from templates.
- Completing client billing on a monthly basis.
- Developing engagement letters and assisting in the creation of presentations.
- Coordinating various activities to meet client needs within a specified time frame.
- Researching information for partners, managers and staff using the internet and other resources.
- Generating and documenting processes and templates for the department.
- Assisting team with client work as to increase knowledge, as requested.
- Ensuring timely and accurate performance on assigned projects.
- Maintaining compliance with project budgets, turnaround times, and deadlines.
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of past administrative support experience in the healthcare industry.
- You have experience with medical practice terminology, credentialing, and revenue cycle within a medical practice.
- You have knowledge of terminology, policies and practices, and financial programs of health care systems.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- You can establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- You can multitask and coordinate a variety of activities to meet the needs of a client in a timely manner.
- You can communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- You can organize, maintain strict client confidentiality, and manage workflow independently to meet goals.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States now or in the future without visa sponsorship.
Benefits and Compensation
Our compensation philosophy emphasizes competitive and equitable pay. Eide Bailly complies with all local/state regulations regarding displaying salary ranges. Final compensation decisions are dependent upon factors such as geography, experience, education, skills, and internal equity.
Pay Range: $24.00-$35.00/hour
Beyond base salary, Eide Bailly provides benefits such as: generous paid time off, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) profit sharing, life and disability insurance, lifestyle spending account, certification incentives, education assistance, and a referral program.
Applications can be submitted through our career site at the following link: https://external-eidebailly.icims.com/jobs/6869/healthcare-consulting-paraprofessional/job?mode=view