SummitStone Health Partners has an exciting opportunity for an RCM Systems Manager to join us and experience a level of caring and a spirit of teamwork that is uncommon in behavioral health today. We provide much-needed services for people at their most vulnerable times, often overlooked and underserved. We know we must support our teams passionately and with dignity to succeed in our purpose.
We embrace our diversity.
We're more than welcoming to people of different backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are the cornerstones of our entire organization. We embrace diversity in all its dimensions. We also honor our hard work and celebrate who we are. We invite everyone to share our journey and are proudly an equal opportunity and open access employer.
· Location: Fort Collins, Colorado (HYBRID)
· Status: Full Time, Salaried
As an RCM Systems Manager, you will manage team members that provide analytics and support to Revenue Cycle, business application support, project management, and training needs. An RCM Systems Manager maintains revenue cycle applications, analyzes revenue cycle processes, and ensures the accuracy and integrity of SummitStone's revenue cycle data. You will recommend modifications to established practices or system functionality, and implement changes as needed to support the revenue cycle.
Additional duties include coordinating with managers, senior leadership team, and other stakeholders to improve performance, address issues, and lead development of Revenue Cycle reporting and analytics. The RCM Systems Manager will manage large complex projects and programs and maintains knowledge of departmental compliance with SummitStone's policies and procedures. Maintaining and supporting a culture of compliance, ethics, and integrity is a must.
We have an impressive range of benefits, programs, and perks that we offer: Based on working 20/hrs. or more per week.
Generous PTO and leave times
· Flextime Scheduling
· Bereavement and Medical Leave
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Voting Time Off
· Extended Leave Bank (ELB)
· Family Leave
· 403(b) Retirement Plan
· Travel Reimbursement
· Cafeteria 125 Plan
· Loan forgiveness program
Health, Medical, and Wellness Benefits
· Medical Insurance
· Dental & Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
Experience and background we look for:
· Bachelor's degree in business, health care administration, computer science, mathematics, or information technology is preferred. Minimum of three years of RCM, business application support experience or data management and analysis experience required. Valid driver's license.
· Preferred: Bicultural/Bilingual. Experience in a non-profit/human services organization or mental health experience
Please email your resume and/or cover letter to email@example.com.