- Date Needed: 2/21/22
- City: Aurora, CO
- Type of Position: Full Time
Human Resources Manager
Advanced Pediatric Associates is currently looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to join our team. With offices in Aurora, Centennial, and Parker, we have 50 years of experience providing quality pediatric care in the community.
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for ensuring that HR programs and policies support the long-term goals and improve the effectiveness of the HR function within the company. The primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to recruiting, employee relations, conflict resolution, training, compensation, payroll and benefits administration, and employee programs and policies. This position will consult with the Practice Administrator and the partners of the practice on strategic planning and will serve as a link between the organization’s management and its employees.
Qualified candidates will need the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a human resource or in a business-related field required
- 5 years of progressive experience in Human Resources to include leadership in Human Resources and/or demonstrated ability to lead projects or initiatives
- Strong employee relations skills (performance improvement, corrective counseling, investigations, etc.), compensation, benefits, team building, retention, recruitment, and change management
- Extensive knowledge and experience in state and federal employment laws.
- Ability to listen, but also to persuasively convey opinions and recommendations
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Ability to be viewed as approachable and objective
- Demonstrated ability to navigate organizational complexity and manage complex issues in a diverse business environment
- Experience in a healthcare organization preferred
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer competitive salaries and a full benefits package in a professional and family-friendly work environment.
Please submit resumes here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Apply/962394/Advanced-Pediatric-Associates/HR-Manager