Company: Advanced Pediatric Associates, LLP
Clinic Location: Centennial, Parker, Aurora
Advanced Pediatric Associates is seeking full time (4-5 days a week) EMTs to work various daytime shifts. Will be responsible for assisting health care providers with the examination and treatment of patients and maintaining standards of clinical policies and processes. Will assist with flu and COVID clinics as well as performing administrative and clerical tasks related to the provision of patient care, performing quality controls and assisting with the supply and vaccine count. The EMT provides patient care in routine situations, within the scope of education and training, such as taking vital signs, performing patient assessments, and giving reports by communicating patient information to other medical staff. They will assist with patient flow and keeping patient rooms clean, stocked, and orderly. Will work during the week day at one of our Denver Metro / Douglas County locations (Centennial, Parker or Aurora) and an occasional half day on a Saturday morning at our Centennial, CO clinic.
It is a requirement of this position to travel, at the instruction of the office manager, to other practice locations to provide patient care when coverage is needed
Salary Range: $16.00 - $22.00 per hour, salary commensurate with experience
Qualified candidates must:
- High school diploma or equivalent, and graduation from an accredited/certified Emergency Medical Technician program with IV certification.
- Must be CPR/BLS certified or able to become certified within 30 days of employment
- State of Colorado Emergency Medical Technician certification required
- Six months to one-year experience preferred-preferably in pediatrics
- Knowledge of general principles of medicine as can be derived from an EMT or paramedic training program
- Familiar with OSHA and CLIA standards
- Weekends Off (occasionally work up to 4 hours on Saturday)
- Evenings Off
- Benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, and LTD
- A professional and family-friendly environment.
Please visit us at https://advancedpediatricassociates.com/to learn more about our practice or apply for the position at: https://advancedpediatricassociates.com/Human-Resources/Current-Openings
Advanced Pediatrics is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.