Company: Advanced Pediatric Associates, LLP
Location: Aurora, CO 80014
Advanced Pediatric Associates is seeking a full-time, 4 day a week, Referral Specialist. The Referrals Specialist will be responsible for coordinating care provider referrals to specialists, coordinating appointments for ADD/ADHD patients, and adhering to all APA EMR guidelines. Position is for 4-5 days a week (8:00-5:30)
- Effectively use the computer and internet to verify eligibility and submit referrals to insurance companies.
- Utilize computer system to schedule appointments for ADD/ADHD/Depression and Anxiety consultations.
- Utilize computer system to send messages to providers regarding patient refill requests, status updates and referral requests.
- Use phone and fax machine to complete referrals process
- Effectively use EMR as required
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience - Previous experience with referrals, Excellent customer service skills, Computer experience
- Weekends Off
- Evenings Off
- Paid Time Off
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), life insurance, EAP and LTD (based on employee eligibility and classification)
- A professional and family-friendly environment.
Please visit us at https://advancedpediatricassociates.com/ to learn more about our practice or apply for the position at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/ac990765-ee6b-43af-becd-3149bc9e21f1/Advanced-Pediatric-Associates
Advanced Pediatrics is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.