Company: Advanced Pediatric Associates, LLP
Location: Aurora, CO 80014
Advanced Pediatric Associates is looking for a full-time (32-40 hours a week) Financial Assistant who will assist the Administrator in the accounting, financial and business operations of the practice by performing a variety of financial and administrative tasks. The Accounting Assistant has a strong working knowledge of accounting principles, Quick Books, medical practice operations, and has excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Salary: $20- $24 per hour
Primary Financial (Accounting) Duties:
· Responsible for the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions of the practice including the coding and data entry of accounts payable invoices.
· Prepares annual personal property tax returns of the practice and maintains fixed asset spreadsheets.
· Assists in preparation of financial and production reports.
· Processes and prepares checks for payment, including patient refund checks
· Responsible for the reconciliation of all bank, credit card and petty cash accounts.
· Develops and maintains practice-related spreadsheets from financial and EMR reports.
· Works closely with Human Resources to reconcile payroll and benefit expenses in the bank account and Quick Books.
· Works closely with the Patient Business Office to reconcile insurance and patient payments in the bank account and QuickBooks.
· Interacts with the practice’s owners, professional and hourly staff, vendor representatives, banking and accounting professionals, and other business contacts of the practice.
Primary Administrative Duties:
· Assists the Administrator with meeting preparation, production reports, special projects and other tasks as needed.
· Responsible for various clerical duties such as ordering of office and kitchen supplies.
· Maintains and monitors equipment lease schedules and spreadsheets.
· Maintains and monitors vendor contract files and spreadsheets.
· Practices excellent customer service skills with internal and external customers. Responds in a timely fashion to all staff and patient concerns.
· Three years of accounting and financial experience using QuickBooks
· Excellent computer skills (QuickBooks, Excel, Word)
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines
· Associates or Bachelors’ Degree in accounting or related field
· Experience in health care or medical practice administration
· Weekends Off
· Evenings Off
· Paid Time Off (PTO) – begins accruing on date of hire
· Medical, dental, vision, accident, 401(k), life insurance, AD&D, and LTD
· A professional and family-friendly environment
Please visit us at https://advancedpediatricassociates.com/ to learn more about our practice or apply for the position at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/ac990765-ee6b-43af-becd-3149bc9e21f1/Advanced-Pediatric-Associates
Advanced Pediatrics is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.