Sexual Misconduct Strategies to Minimize Risk
Speaker: Christine Hoskin, RN, MS, CPHRM,
MedPro Group Senior Patient Safety and Risk Consultant
At the conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
· Describe the difference between sexual harassment and sexual
· Identify professional boundaries.
· Implement risk reduction strategies to reduce allegations of sexual
· Evaluate using a self- assessment checklist
· Discuss/locate additional resources related to sexual misconduct and sexual harassment
About Our Speaker:
Christine has been involved in risk and quality management throughout her career, providing oversight of clinical education, epidemiology, safety, accreditation, risk management, quality improvement, and nursing. She has experience in a range of care settings — including both inpatient and outpatient facilities, primary care, specialty care, dental care, and rehabilitation — and with various patient populations. These opportunities have enabled Christine to develop a strong understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing healthcare providers and organizations. Christine is a registered nurse. She earned her bachelor of science in nursing degree and master’s degree from Nebraska Methodist College of Nursing and Allied Health. Additionally, Christine is a member of the American Society for Healthcare Risk Management and holds a certificate in healthcare risk management.
Lunch will be provided by