The Practice Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations at all locations for Boulder Valley Center for Dermatology. The ideal candidate has at least a bachelor’s degree and at least three years of prior medical office supervisory experience. The Practice Manager must be a leadership-oriented, outgoing, enthusiastic problem-solver with exceptional customer service skills and skilled in information technology. He/she must be reliable, organized and utilize time wisely. This position requires knowledge of all facets of the practice and regular travel to satellite offices. The Practice Manager reports to the Practice Owners / MDs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Oversight of daily operations, management of office locations
2. Supervision and reconciliation of insurance submissions, collections, charges, bank deposits
3. Ability to assess needs, assign priorities
4. Oversight of electronic systems including scheduling, payroll, HR, benefits, risk management, compliance, phones, services documentation, point of sale, inventory management
5. Facilities and equipment management
6. Ability to make sound and informed decisions, recommend, initiate and implement organizational change
7. Confidence in managing business partners, negotiating relationships
Supervisory responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Coordination of schedules, prioritization/delegation of work assignments, monitoring of workflow
2. Hiring, training, coaching, motivating staff to highest levels of contribution
3. Manage daily task assignments outside the typical Receptionist job description
4. Review and establish front office protocols and procedures to ensure efficiency
5. Screen resumes for new staff members
6. Facilitate and execute Performance Reviews for all staff members
This position requires travel to satellite offices, all within a 25-mile radius of Lafayette, CO, thus an unexpired driver’s license and reliable transportation are required.
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. At least three years of prior medical office supervisory required.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Prior experience in Aesthetics/Dermatology
2. Knowledge of EHR (specifically Athena), compliance, risk management
To Apply, please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.