Summit Medical Consultants has an immediate full-time opening for a Human Resources Generalist position. Summit Medical Consultants has a comprehensive benefit package. Background check required.
The human resources generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the Practice Manager and Director of Operations. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: ● Benefits Administration
● Employee Relations
● Performance Management
● Policy Implementation
● Employment Law Compliance
1. Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and other policies and procedures.
2. Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
3. Performs benefits administration; including claim resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
4. Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel including providers; conducts new employee orientation.
5. Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviews.
6. Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of human resources in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of human resources and services performed.
7. Maintains human resources information system records and compiles reports from the payroll system.
8. Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
Required Education and Experience:
A bachelor's degree in human resources and at least 2 years of healthcare experience required.. SHRM Certified Professional preferred (SHRM-SCP).
Applicants should submit a resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.