Pediatrics West P.C. is a Colorado mid-sized, dynamic independent pediatric practice with clinical practice sites located in Wheat Ridge and Littleton. The staff consists of 6 physicians, 7 advanced practice providers, 3 managers, and 30+ support staff. The Administrator reports directly to the six physician owners of the practice and is responsible and accountable for providing successful leadership in the areas of financial management, organizational governance, clinical and business operations, human resources, patient care systems, and special projects.
· Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
· Minimum of 5+ years of senior leadership experience in a group practice (preferably pediatrics or primary care, independent and physician owned)
· Expertise in financial management, accounting principles and practice, budgeting, revenue cycle management, contracting and strategic planning
· Strong computer skills including QuickBooks, Excel, and experience with electronic medical records (familiarity with EPIC medical records a plus)
· Ability and proven experience in directing human resources, marketing, provider relations, IT/communications, and clinical and business operations
· Knowledge and experience with ownership and governance issues, buy/sell agreements, and provider and partnership compensation plans
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· The successful candidate will also demonstrate ongoing professional development by appropriate organizational memberships and active continuous learning in health care/medical practice management.
Learn more about our practice at www.pediatricswest.org
Applicants should submit a cover letter with salary expectations and a professional resume to firstname.lastname@example.org