Advanced Pediatric Associates is a large, dynamic independent pediatric practice with four clinical practice sites in Aurora, Centennial, Parker and Stapleton. The staff consists of 24 physician and mid-level providers, 6 direct-report managers, and 60+ support staff. Reporting directly to the three physician owners of the practice, the administrator is responsible and accountable for providing successful leadership in the areas of organizational governance, clinical and business operations, financial management, human resources, patient care systems, and special projects.
• Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 5+ years of senior leadership experience in a large group practice (preferably pediatrics or primary care)
• Ability and proven experience in directing human resources, marketing, provider relations, IT/communications, and clinical and business operations
• Expertise in financial management, accounting principles and practice, budgeting, revenue cycle management, contracting and strategic planning
• Knowledge and experience with ownership and governance issues, buy/sell agreements, and provider and partnership compensation plans
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong computer skills including QuickBooks, Excel, and experience with electronic medical records
• The successful candidate will also demonstrate ongoing professional development by appropriate organizational memberships and active continuous learning in health care/medical practice management.
Learn more about our practice at www.advanced-pediatrics.com
Applicants should submit a cover letter with salary expectations and a professional resume to HR@advanced-pediatrics.com.