Highlands Integrative Pediatrics is looking for a full-time Office Manager.
We are a general pediatric practice with an intentional office culture. Our mission is to provide excellent, holistic, compassionate and accessible pediatric care that integrates the best of conventional and natural medicine in in the treatment of illness and the promotion of wellness.
We are looking for a qualified medical office manager to run the day to day operations of our practice.
· Monitor budget and billing payments and coordinate with outside billing department
· Order medical and office supplies
· Develop and implement office policies and procedures
· Supervise office staff, including front desk and back office
· Maintain staff records
· Work with doctors and nurses to identify potential improvements and implement them
· Oversee provider credentialing with health plans and hospitals
· Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations, medical laws and high ethical standards
· Oversee provider schedules
· Proven work experience as a medical office manager
· Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative processes and principles
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Xcel, Powerpoint, EHR
· Experience with or strong interest in integrative medicine
· Knowledge of medical issues and terminology
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Ability to multi-task and perform well in stressful situations
· Communication skills and a customer service orientation
· BS degree in Healthcare Administration, Business or relevant field
Contact: Bryan Kono