Advanced Pediatric Associates is seeking an experienced Director of Practice Operations to join our management team. Advanced Pediatrics provides quality health care to infants, children and adolescents in the Aurora, Centennial, Parker and Stapleton communities.
Reporting to the Practice Administrator, the Director of Practice Operations is responsible for the successful administrative operations of four clinical offices, as well as centralized patient scheduling operations.
The ideal candidate will have five or more years of practice management experience in a primary care setting, preferably in pediatrics. Two or more years director level or higher experience is preferred. Bachelor's degree is required.
This position requires the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Practice management and operations experience working with multiple office locations
- Scheduling operations to include training, analysis, reporting and staff development
- Personnel management to include supervision of hourly and management-level staff
- Staff development, team building and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work collegially and effectively with members of the management and clinical teams
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer and technology skills (Excel, Word, EHR)
- Working knowledge of RBRVS
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
We offer competitive salaries and benefits in a professional and family friendly environment.
Advanced Pediatrics is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please visit us on the web at www.AdvancedPediatricAssociates.com
to learn more about our practice.
Resumes with salary requirements to email@example.com