Position: Office Administrative Manager (OAM) – Colorado Allergy and Asthma
Location: Currently 2 positions –Broomfield& Highlands Ranch
Hours: Full-Time, 4 days/week, 40 hours/week
Position Purpose: Reporting to the Clinic Manager, this exempt, full-time position is responsible for the management of the front office while assuring patient satisfaction by working as a team member with the front and back office personnel. We are looking for a positive, experienced, responsible individual to contribute depth & knowledge to our busy practice.
- Coordinates office schedules for providers; manages staff schedules and personnel performance; performs daily trouble-shooting of schedules with patients, staff, and physicians.
- Reviews daily MD/PA schedules to evaluate flow; patient flow/staffing needs; coordinates staffing issues with the Clinic Manager.
- Analyzes budget expenses relating to personnel, equipment, supplies, etc.
- Assures the highest standards of customer service are met by all team members.
- Assures patient satisfaction by working as a team member with all personnel.
- Demonstrates accuracy in recording all pertinent information in patient records.
- Demonstrates knowledge of management and leadership in carrying out office policies and procedures.
- Attends Supervisory meetings.
- Works with the Patient Finance Office to assure compliance with all billing policies and procedures; educates and trains front office staff on aforementioned policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to perform proficiently as an Office Assistant and Clinic Assistant
- Demonstrates flexibility and professionalism; maintains open communication and a team-oriented work environment with all departments.
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter.
- Ensures OSHA and HIPAA Compliancy.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
*Responsibilities are subject to change at any time based on the company needs
- Graduate of accredited Medical Assistant School or combination of exp. & education.
- Minimum of 3 years medical office experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to set a professional example, be flexible and office responsible.
- Experience with PPO and HMO insurances.
Contact: Jill Yousaf, 720-858-7433, email@example.com or fax (720-858-7605)