· Date Needed: When the ideal candidate is found
· City: Littleton
· Type of Position: Part-Time/Full Time – Full Time
· Experience Requirement: Required 1 year, preferred 3 years
· Description & Details
We are looking for a well-qualified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join a small, private, patient-focused, otolaryngology and allergy practice in Littleton. Our practice is a thriving, friendly atmosphere, providing comprehensive medical and surgical care of the ear, nose, and throat. We treat all aspects of the ear, nose, and throat, specializing in treating nasal, sinus, and upper respiratory disorders using innovative and minimally invasive diagnostic and therapeutic techniques. We have been treating adult and pediatric patients for over 11 years in the South Denver, Littleton, and Centennial area.
Position: This full-time position is directly responsible for the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of patients of all ages with otolaryngology and allergy-related related illnesses. We are looking for a positive, experienced, responsible individual to contribute expertise to our busy practice. Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Follow up of adult and patients with an established plan of care
· Management of chronically ill or acutely ill patients
· Performing in office diagnostic and therapeutic in office procedures
· Administrative oversight of Medical Assistants and LPNs
· Personal and professional growth
· Demonstrates flexibility, professionalism and leadership
· Maintains open communication and a team-oriented work environment
· Takes initiative and is a self-starter
· Performs additional duties as deemed necessary
· OSHA and HIPAA compliant
* Responsibilities are subject to change based on the practice’s needs and qualifications of the applicant
1. Graduate of an accredited PA or NP Program
2. Current Colorado PA or NP License
3. Minimum of 1 year experience (3 years preferred)
4. Current National Certification
5. Experience preferred with both adult and pediatric patients
6. Current CPR certification
Benefits include: Competitive salary, Medical, 401(k), and a generous profit plan, malpractice coverage and vacation/sick/CME allowance. No nights, no holidays, no weekends or routine call coverage.
Please address the following in your cover letter:
· How many years of experience do you have in the medical field and specifically in otolaryngology and allergy?
· Do you have a current PA License or NP License and CPR Certification?
· What is your salary requirement and/or history (please do not put negotiable)?
Please respond directly to Andrew MacArthur: firstname.lastname@example.org