Position: Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Location: Littleton (~Wadsworth and Bowles
Hours: Fulltime (4 days per week w/ one half day Saturday/month and on-call rotation)
Join the largest, private, allergy and asthma practice in the Rocky Mountain Region and enjoy a fast-paced, patient-focused, friendly and fun atmosphere. We are looking for a full-time, exempt (four, 10-hour days) Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for our Littleton Clinic. We have been treating adult and pediatric patients for over 45 years who suffer with allergies, asthma and immunology-related illnesses.
Position Purpose: This exempt, full-time position is directly responsible for the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of patients of all ages with asthma, allergies and immunology-related related illnesses. We are looking for a positive, experienced, responsible individual to contribute depth & knowledge to our busy practice. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Initial assessment of new patients
- Management of chronically ill or acutely ill patients
- Continues personal and professional growth
- Demonstrates flexibility, professionalism and leadership
- Maintains open communication and a team-oriented work environment with all departments and all levels of personnel
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter
- Occasional Saturdays and on-call rotation.
- Performs additional duties as deemed necessary
- OSHA and HIPAA compliant
- On-call rotation
- Rotating Saturday coverage
* Responsibilities are subject to change at any time based on the company’s needs
- Graduate of an accredited PA or NP Program
- Current Colorado PA or NP License and prescriptive authority
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Current National Certification
- Experience preferred with both adult and pediatric patients
- Current CPR certification
Benefits include: Medical (100% paid for employee for HDHP/HSA or 80% for PPO), dental (100% paid for employee for DHMO or 50% for PPO), flex spending accounts, health savings accounts, life insurance, supplemental life insurance, AD&D, LTD, EAP, 401(k) plus company match (dollar for dollar up to 5%), profit sharing (2014 = an additional 7% put into employees’ 401(k) plans), incentive plan, tuition reimbursement and 4 day work week. No nights, no holidays, in rotation for 1 Saturday (half-day) per month and on-call rotation.
When responding to this ad, you must answer the following questions:
1) What area of town do you live in (we have 12 clinics in different areas, so this helps with other openings we may have)?
2) How many years of experience do you have in the medical field?
3) Do you have a current NP License and CPR Certification?
4) What is your salary requirement and/or history (please do not put negotiable)?