- Position Title: Content expert/course developer: Healthcare Electronic Technology
- Organization Name: Regis University
- Date Needed: Course must be built by mid-August 2017
- City: Denver, though this engagement does not require on-site presence
- Type of Position: Temporary
- Experience Requirement: Master's degree minimum with credentials in health care IT preferred.
- Description & Details:
The Division of Health Services Education in the Rueckert-Hartman College for Health Professions at Regis University needs a course developer with expertise in health care technology to revise an existing course. The course currently has an EHR focus. The revised course will broaden that perspective to include e.g. mobile technology, integrated enterprise systems, and other leading edge uses of electronic media. The course developer will work closely with Regis faculty during the design phase of this exclusively online course.
If interested and qualified, please contact:
Dr. Mike Fisher, FACMPE
Professor | Division of Health Services Education
Rueckert-Hartman College for Health Professions
Carroll Hall, Room 424
Mail Code G-11
P 303.964.5320 | C 303.870.3214 | E firstname.lastname@example.org