DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Salary Estimate: $54080.00 - $81140.80 / year
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Colorado Care Partners (CCP) is a Colorado-based Clinically Integrated Network (CIN) and Accountable Care Organization (ACO). Our CIN/ACO network is comprised of more than 320 clinicians to include physicians and advanced practice providers, 6 acute care hospitals and 2 specialty hospitals who have come together in value based care. Our clinical team works collaboratively with our network of internists, family physicians and pediatricians to ensure every patient receives the best medicine at every point in their healthcare journey.
CCP’s goal is to partner with practices in the following areas:
- Wellness and prevention
- Chronic disease management
- Improved patient access to care
- Improved collaboration and communication amongst providers across all healthcare settings
- Providers who become members of CCP are responsible for demonstrating how they provide high-quality care by adhering to value-based data and benchmarks across diverse care settings. It gives them and their practice an opportunity to create a patient-centered solution that improves patient outcomes while reducing costs.
Patients benefit from coordinated, evidence-based healthcare that allows them to better manage their own health in partnership with CCP providers. While providers and their practices benefit from establishing a more efficient and effective plan of care for all their patients.
• The Medical Center of Aurora: Magnet® designated hospital, Level II Trauma Center, 346 licensed beds
• North Suburban Medical Center: Level III Trauma Center, 157 licensed beds
• Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center & Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children: Level II Trauma Center, 680 licensed beds
• Rose Medical Center: Magnet® designated hospital, Level II Trauma, 422 licensed beds
• Sky Ridge Medical Center: Level II Trauma, 274 licensed beds
• Swedish Medical Center: Level I Trauma, 408 licensed beds
• Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital: 78 licensed beds
• Behavioral Health and Wellness Center at the Medical Center of Aurora: 120 licensed beds
Position Summary: Liaison between Practice Health and providers. Assist in the resolution of provider credentialing, contracting and claims issues by working with internal departments and management to obtain solutions; report issues tomanagement and work toward remedies.
• Enhance the overall physician experience within the organization
• Schedule and facilitate regular on-site meetings with providers documenting discussions, issues and action items,routing to the appropriate party for resolution
• Ensure consistent and ongoing communication, relationship management, and provider education by receivingand responding to provider inquiries via email, telephone and written correspondence
• Perform provider orientations (includes writing/updating orientation material when necessary)
• Work with our providers to complete credentialing packets as agreed upon in their contracts
• Identify and analyze the physician information received to ensure accuracy and follow up on any missinginformation needed to complete the delegated credentialing process
• Initiate, investigate, author and communicate change requests for provider related database information(enrollment, renewals, terminations etc)
• Develop a Group Purchasing program; build relationships with healthcare manufacturers, distributors, suppliersand other vendors to negotiate discounts and obtain the best products at the best value; educate providers on theGPO
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare or equivalent years of experience required
• Minimum three (3) years experience with provider relations, credentialing, contracting, or networkdevelopment in a health insurance environment required
• Physician licensing experience preferred
• Claims billing/coding experience preferred
• Must be proficient in Excel (i.e. VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables) and other MS Office programs (i.e.,Word, Outlook and Power Point)
• Strong interpersonal communications skills; demonstrated ability to interact well with providers tobuild positive relationships; experience educating health care providers or conducting providerrecruitment preferred
• Knowledge of healthcare management systems, Colorado hospitals, healthcare terminology,medical billing/reimbursement payment structures
• Have a professional presence, be proactive, perform with a sense of urgency and exhibit excellentorganizational skills
• Detail-oriented with ability to articulate those details at a higher level
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks under pressure
• Adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies
• Experience working both independently and in a collaborative environment, ability to communicateeffectively within department and with members of interdisciplinary teams
• Must be able to travel within the Colorado service area and have a valid Colorado driver’s licenseand proof of insurance
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.